left if bernadette, right is clare!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Okay, left is Bernadette Right is Clare...right? When will the answer be revealed?
I'm going to shake things up a bit and go with my first instinct which was that Bernadette is on the right and Clare is on the left.- Carmen
And the answer is....Bernadette is on the left, Clare is on the right.Thanks for the guesses!
They look like twins!! I'm new to your blog...what beauties you have. You're gonna be in trouble when they're teenagers ;)
left if bernadette, right is clare!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay, left is Bernadette Right is Clare...right? When will the answer be revealed?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to shake things up a bit and go with my first instinct which was that Bernadette is on the right and Clare is on the left.
ReplyDelete- Carmen
And the answer is....
ReplyDeleteBernadette is on the left, Clare is on the right.
Thanks for the guesses!
They look like twins!! I'm new to your blog...what beauties you have. You're gonna be in trouble when they're teenagers ;)
ReplyDelete